- Place your nori sheet out flat on top of parchment paper
- Warm up your cooked brown rice and add some low sodium soy sauce (optional)
- Press the brown rice down on nori sheet (leave 1½ in. of space on ends. The warm rice should some what stick)
- Next, dice the avocado and pepper and evenly spread out on rice.
- Spread some seasoning of your choice on top (I used black pepper)
- Next, starting on at the end closest to you, start to roll tightly and firm until everything is wrapped completely.
- Trim off about 1 in. of the ends to allow the rolls to all look nice.
- While holding entire roll and moving your way down, start to cut the entire roll into small circles known as “sushi rolls”
- Place each roll to show as a circle on plate.
- Warm up your rolls for 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Place the vegenaise in bowl and add the cajun pepper, paprika to form a slight red color (this is similar to taste as chipotle sauce)
- Place a dab of this sauce on each warm roll on plate.
- Add some crunch of your choice, I used crunchy onions.
- Lastly, add some more black and red pepper on each roll to top off.
- Enjoy each scrumptious bite. You won’t be disappointed!
Guest blog post by Alicia Galantic! You can follow her on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.